There is also a more detailled list of changes.
- November 11: Bible genealogy for Numeri completed.
- January: Converted from a Wiki to a XML/XSLT workflow. As a result the page is currently not publicly editable anymore, which is more in line with my goals for this site.
- November 15: I also enabled trackbacks today. In the toolbox navigation there is now a link "Trackback" which you can use to set trackbacks to this Wiki.
- November 15: Everybody can now open accounts on this site. Discussion pages are again editable (after I had locked them again through a configuration error). An account is handy if you want to watch pages or want to participate in discussions.
- November 12: Article 600 was created today. It's about the Moabite god Baal of Peor.
- May 1: Everybody can now leave comments on the discussion pages. I'll also allow creating accounts in the near future (stay tuned).
- January 4: Bible genealogy for Leviticus completed.
- November 22: The Biblewiki is now live and is available at www.biblewiki.net.
- November 22: Bible genealogy for Exodus completed.
- November 14: All categories were changed by a bot. The word Bible is removed from category names. This is, because this wiki is all about the Bible and according to naming standards so far almost every category name would included the word "Bible".
- November 7: Bible genealogy for Genesis completed.
- November 7: This Wiki was created and Genesis is already completed. This was only possible so quickly, because the whole Bible genealogy of the book of Genesis was recorded in a private different Wiki so far.